Information technology should provide IP firms with strong competitive advantage, excellent client service delivery and increase attorney productivity.
The reality is that technology systems too often fail to deliver against these objectives.
- Selecting the right system is more difficult than ever with the growing range of technology, applications and hosted services.
- Vendors rarely understand the IP business and are subsequently challenged at tailoring their software to work efficiently and effectively.
- Implementation does not focus on delivering against business benefits and seldom used as a measure of success.
- Business users are isolated from the software systems implementation; configuration, testing, training and writing procedures.
- Capabilities of the software are overstated during the sales process and technical scalability and performance are often left untested.
- Projects take too long to deliver benefits and sometimes remain elusive.
As a result, businesses are evaluating the risks and returns on their investment more carefully than every before.
To ensure that the selection and delivery of technology solutions is successful in your organisation, WhiteKnight Consulting have developed Project Standards and a Knowledge Base of Systems and vendors. These project standards represent the combined learning of many consultants and decades of experience implementing technology solutions. They cover many subjects from Project Management, System Selection, System Configuration, System Testing, and User Training through to Writing Operational Procedures that are key to successful project delivery.
If you would like to know more about out project delivery expertise, please contact us.